4/20/11

Kickstarter Poster line re-write- PLEASE give your opinions

Hey everyone! We are trying to take this line and make it sound more positive. I've tried re-writing it several times but I'm unsure on what works best. If you could give your opinions it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

ORIGINAL: Maybe it is the one off-the-wall, chance that out of the blue I'll succeed.

NEW:

It's that one off-the-wall, out-of-the-blue chance that I'll succeed that I strive for.

It's that one off-the-wall, out-of-the-blue chance that I live for.

It's that one off-the-wall, out-of-the-blue chance that I strive for.

It's that one off-the-wall, out-of-the-blue chance that I strive for. I've finally found it.

I live for that one off-the-wall, out-of-the-blue chance that I'll succeed.

This could be that one off-the-wall, out-of-the-blue chance that I'll succeed.

This could be that one off-the-wall, out-of-the-blue chance that I'll succeed. That's enough for me.

I'll take any off-the-wall, out-of-the-blue chance if it means I'll succeed.


ORIGINAL: It took a while for reality to set in, but when it did I couldn't have been more grateful.

NEW:

It took a while for reality to set in, but when it did I can't have imagined it any other way.

It took a while for reality to set in, but not that it has, I can't imagine it any other way.

Now that reality has set in, I can't imagine it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment