5/4/11

Ducati Progressive Outdoor

We would use these lines to give hints at a story utilizing billboards one after the other. i.e. the billboards people see everyday sitting in traffic to and from the bridge. The image we have is coming into the city across the bridge with two billboards in one frame. We would change these every 2 weeks or so until the story is complete.




1. This is something dirty.
   I want the world to watch.

2. You make me tremble.
   You make my toes curl.

3. There’s only one way to turn you on.
   Your distinct chatter gets me every time.

1 comment:

  1. If this is progressive in nature, I think the boards themselves need to communicate a story with more of an arch. The first one is good, but the second and third need to have an arc in the storyline and a reveal at the end.

    ReplyDelete