5/1/11

Strategaria - TARGET RESIDENTS ICONS

(I have no idea why the color is kind of light & bright, pale comparable to my original file)

hi, I made some icons. not sure which background color or color combination of the icons that you guys choose for the whole set, so I just create basic color first. If you guys have a decision of the color, I may change the color later.

I'm wondering you guys want the glossy button for the icons or not. the "B" & "D" are the glossy ones.

Susie Homemaker

(Housewives

/Moms)

Suburban Dad

Tweens

Teens

Young Scholars

(College Students)

Empty Nesters

(47-60)

The Creative Class

Ladder Climbers(Young Professionals)

Power Suits

Techies

Small Business Owners

Golden Agers

(Retirees)

Bourgeoisie

(The Affluent Class)

Outdoor Adventurers

Avg Joe(Blue Collar)

Tourists



Alternative Lifestylers

Ship: Planner Resources

2 comments:

  1. Hey Thuy

    Is there supposed to be an image here? If so, it isn't showing up. I left comments on the other post regarding color preferences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all 3 in the A series :)

    ReplyDelete