2/25/11

Oxfam Copy Deck

Headlines:

1. Girls like guys who are charitable.

2. Impress her with a five dollar donation. Dinner and a movie is at least twenty.

3. Charity work will get you a second date. Video game achievements, a cold shoulder.

Subheading/Info for QR code:

Receive an unearned sense of do-gooderness.

Taglines:

1. Your charitable wingman.

2. Making charity cases sexy.

App Title:

1. Charitable Charm.

2. Charitable seduction.

3. Altruistic allure.

App intro:

There’s a fine line between a selfless and a selfish good deed. As long as you donate, we don’t care.

App description:

Charitable Charm is the app for horny humanitarians. Download the app and donate a dollar to the charity that your soon to be lover is into. Then receive a pickup line that shows how much you care about her and global issues.

Pickup lines:
Generic:

1. Charity sounds a lot like marry me.

2. Can I buy you a drink, or donate a goat on your behalf?

3. I’m making a donation in your name, as soon as you give it to me.

World Hunger:

1. People around the world are starving, if I donate a cow will you have dinner with me?

2. I just fed a village, how about we do something for us now and go grab dinner?

Education:

1. Kids who can’t afford to go to school think U and I spell love. I think we should do something about that lets help educate them together.

2. I just donated to teach kids how to read, now why don’t I go teach you how to love.

Save the Rainforest:

1. Each time we kiss, I will save an acre of the rainforest.

Agriculture:

1. A family can triple their yearly crop with the goat that I just donated on your behalf.

2. I just donated an Ox to let a family triple their yearly crop. Why don’t we go cultivate something of our own?

Healthcare:

1. I just sent medical supplies to people in need. Want to go play doctor somewhere quieter?

Climate Change:

1. Let’s find a solution to climate change together.

2. I just donated to help stop global warming. Now that it’s a bit cooler, maybe we can go warm up the bedroom.

2 comments:

  1. "on your behalf?" sounds forced an d"marketing like." maybe something more conversational? Like "for you?" I want to see more for the rainforest. Something global warming-ish, but not over the top. -Roger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still like first iteration of this line:

    Charity work will get you a second date. Video game achievements, less so.

    I'm with the 'wingman' on the tagline.

    None of the app titles are working. Maybe revert to something like 'charity case'.

    App intro:

    There’s a fine line between a selfless and a selfish good deed. As long as you donate, we don’t care.

    App description: Be sure you change app name here. Edited text here:

    Charitable Charm is the app for horny humanitarians. Download the app and donate a dollar to impress your date. You'll receive a pickup line that shows just how much you care about her and global issues.

    Approved Pickup lines:
Generic:
    1. Charity sounds a lot like marry me.
    2. Shall I buy you a drink, or donate a goat on your behalf?
    3. I’m making a donation in your name—as soon as you give it to me.

    World Hunger:
    1. People around the world are starving. If I donate a cow, will you have dinner with me?

    Education:
    2. I just donated to teach kids how to read. Now why don’t you teach me how to love?

    Save the Rainforest:
    1. Each time we kiss, I will save an acre of the rainforest.

    Agriculture:
    2. I just donated an ox to help a family triple their yearly crop. Why don’t we go cultivate something of our own?

    Healthcare:
    1. I just sent medical supplies to people in need. Want to go play doctor someplace quieter?

    Climate Change:
    2. I just donated to help stop global warming. Now that it’s a bit cooler, maybe we can go warm up the bedroom.

    ReplyDelete