3/3/11

Breanna: Kickstarter: Poster Copy Options

1. After all these sleepless nights I can finally see a difference.

2. Sometimes you just need to hear those four little words, "I believe in you."

3. Sometimes I just need to hear those four little words: I believe in you.

4. Sometimes I/you just need to hear: I believe in you.

5. Maybe it's the one off-the-wall, out-of-the blue chance that I'll succeed.

6. Just tell me you believe in me and to keep going. Sometimes that's all it takes.

7. All I need is for you to tell me to never give up.

8. I won't say it, but I have an undying belief that you will succeed.

9. It's your undying belief in me that keeps me going.

10. Knowing that you think it's possible makes all the difference.

11. Fall once. Get up twice.

12. At the end of the day all that matters is if you get back up tomorrow.

13. No matter what they say there is always tomorrow.

14. Better late than never.

15. They say you failed, but as long as you made progress that's what counts.

16. If you progress then you have not failed.

17. It's one thing to dream. It's another to actually do.

18. It's one thing to say you want to do something. It's a whole other story to actually o it.

19. Just because you talk about it doesn't mean you'll get it.

20. If it was easy everyone would be doing it.

21. It's the hardest thing I've ever had to do, but I finally made it.

22. It's the hardest thing I've ever had to do, but I made it.

23. The hardest thing I've ever had to do is persevere.

24. To wake up every morning is to be given another chance at the possible.

25. To be given another morning is to be given another chance to succeed.

26. I've been told I'm just lucky... (unfinished)

I'll add more later. Recommending favorites would be appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. Overall comments:

    - In terms of the campaign you're going to need to choose between 'I' and 'you'.
    - As headlines, these lines are a little obscure. You're going to need to follow up with a subhead to ground them and relate back to kickstarter. Can we see some options?

    Here are my top picks from the list so far (still would love to see more).

    23. The hardest thing I've ever had to do is persevere.

    5. Maybe it's the one off-the-wall, out-of-the blue chance that I'll succeed.

    Runner ups:

    1. After all these sleepless nights I can finally see a difference.

    2. Sometimes you just need to hear those four little words, "I believe in you."

    ReplyDelete