4/19/11

PRE-KICK WEBSITE 05

When the user clicks on the creation tab, he/she can see his/her own projects

he/she also can see the other people's profile video in their contact.

The user can click on the "new project" button to start his/her own project. He/she can fill in project title, category, and upload the video, fill in the description.

he/she can scroll down to add the people they need for his/her own project by dragging picture thumbnails from their contact.

after that, he/she can continue to scroll down to see the help tools, e.g. moodboard.
the user click on the "create new" button to complete steps of creating the new project.


1 comment:

  1. I like it!!

    Couple of things though -

    1. I would change the name 'Creation' and 'Collaborations' to - My Projects and My Collaborative Projects. I feel like creations and collaborations is confusing and not as clear. I just showed it to Sarah and she didn't understand what those 2 things meant. So, I would simplify those names.

    2. The filter tab should go above (left corner above photography) and it should be a different design from the collaborations and creations tabs.

    ReplyDelete